Sunday, November 3rd – No Filming – Prep Work on Washington & Hancock Streets
- On Sunday 11/03, starting 6:00 AM, Madison PD will close the roads of E. Washington (from Main St to Hancock St) and Hancock (from Jefferson St to Burnett St) for the film crew to prep the streets and sidewalks of this part in the square for exterior filming on Monday 11/04.
- This intersection will remain closed to vehicular traffic from 6:00 AM on 11/03 until about 1:00 PM on Tuesday 11/05.
Monday, November 4th - Filming 7 am to 7 pm - exterior scenes on Washington and Hancock
- Production will be filming exterior scenes throughout the streets, sidewalks, and buildings on E. Washington (Main St to Hancock St) and on E. Hancock (between Jefferson and Burnett St)
- Sidewalks will still be open to foot-traffic. Pedestrians will still be able to reach the County Tag Offices, Post Office, SunTrust Bank, and Jim Boyd Insurance on foot, and we will ensure that those who need to access these destinations will be safely escorted through our film sets.
- Parking will be affected on Hancock behind the Chophouse
- Follow detour signs. SunTrust Bank parking lot can be accessed by approaching from the east on Washington.
Tuesday, November 5th to Friday, November 9th - Film crews will be wrapping up the set. Parking will be affected mainly on the 100 block of E. Washington.