Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The Community Shred Event back again this year. Madison and Morgan County residents are invited to drop off up to five boxes/bags of personal papers for shredding at the 2nd St. entrance to Town Park. Make sure that only paper is included in the bags. Shredding is a great way to protect your identity and it’s good for the environment because all the paper we shred gets recycled! For your convenience, Morgan County will also be collecting hard-to-recycle items:
• Paint (latex and oil based)
• Household insecticides (in original containers only)
• Household and car batteries
• Small electronics (i.e., cell phones)
• Motor oil • Cooking oil
• Unused or expired pharmaceuticals