The Committee is the work group tasked by the HOC to:
1) advise upon plans and policies related to neighborhood engagement,
2) foster revitalization and connectivity of neighborhoods through engagement activities within the annual Target Area and other selected high priority areas,
3) recommend plans, policies, and projects to the HOC for action.
The Committee regularly meets on even Fridays at 1:00 am at Madison City Hall, 132 N. Main Street, Main Street & Planning Conference Room, High Street Entrance.
~ Meetings are open to the public unless acquisition of real estate is discussed.
~ No action may be taken by the committee unless directed by the HOC.
~ Recommendations are forwarded at HOC meetings for action.
1. Existing Neighborhood Engagement Activities
2. Future Recommendations re: Education & Networking with Neighborhoods
3. Future Recommendations re: Assessment of Neighborhoods & Residential Areas
4. Future Recommendations re: Programs & Projects for Neighborhood Enhancement
5. General Discussion