The DURArea Committee is the work group tasked by the DDA to:
1) advise staff upon plans and policies related to the defined work area,
2) work upon project proposals for the DDA and by others within said area,
3) recommend plans, policies, and projects to the DDA for action.
The DURArea Committee regularly meets on Tuesdays at 9:00 am at the Madison City Hall, 132 N. Main Street, Main Street & Planning Conference Room, High Street Entrance.
~ Meetings are open to the public unless acquisition of real estate is discussed.
~ No action may be taken by the committee unless directed by the DDA.
~ Recommendations are forwarded at DDA meetings for action.
1. Existing Redevelopment Initiatives: Urban Redevelopment Plan, Central of GA Depot, McDowell Warehouse, W. Washington St. Gateway
2. Future Urban Redevelopment Projects by Others
3. Future Urban Redevelopment Projects by DDA
4. General Discussion